How it Works
Commissioned Works are delivered per the following steps:
1) Client provides high resolution photos of the wall where the art will hang with clear view of floor showing color, furniture and accessories surrounding the wall. Photos should be taken by day and night.
Alternatively, the Artist can drop by your home and take photographs of the wall at different lights. All work is done at a contracted rate of $150 per hour. Time is calculated to include travel as well as installation time and breaks if necessary.
2) 2 weeks after signature and initial deposit (50%) – Artist provides 3 initial artwork options mocked up on the Client Location picture. Client has 1 week to make a decision on selecting one of the option proposed with feedback on color, subject, etc.
3) 4 weeks after Client provided feedback – Artist sends one or more photo of the product to the Client for any last minute adjustments.
4) As soon as Client wires the final payment, Artist ships the art with hanging instructions and hardware.
Alternatively, the Artist can install the art to the location and install it for you at a contracted rate of $150 per hour. Time will include travel as well as installation time and breaks if necessary.
5) All exceptions must be documented in the signed agreement.